Monday, February 18, 2013

Knowing About True Story

Knowing About True Story. True Story has always had meaning for many people, of course, the actors are in the true story. There are many people who experience a true story. Typically, tells the true story about love, but not just love, tells the true story can be another story. There is a true story can inspire many people. A true story of inspiration is always present much deserves to be useful for life. Well, here are some true stories that deserve to be used as inspiration to live.

The story of True Love Greeting Fruitful Greetings

Dion, the name of the male bachelor native Java. Dion is known as the man who is courteous, friendly, and have a characteristic, always saying hello "Assalaamu'alaikum" the fellow who happened to be Muslim. He worked for a private company in Jakarta.

One time, Dion was transferred out of the city for a period of two years. Arriving in the city, Dion immediately find a place for boarding or rented homes. He was looking for a place to stay that is close to their workplace. After a few days, Dion realized that near where he lived there was a beautiful girl. Not only beautiful, she is also wearing a hijab.

As usual, Dion greetings "Assalaamu'alaikum" to the girl. The remark was no bad intent and without intent tempting. Dion greetings when they shared a bus waiting at the curb. Once again that Dion greetings without any intention other than to say hello. And her veil and of course highly recommended greetings to fellow Muslims. Plus, Dion neighbor girl.

However, what is gained from the replies that she veiled ? Just a gaze that seemed to say do not like the greeting says Dion. However, Dion did not care because say hello to the girl was very sincere. During the afternoon, they passed on the street. Dion went back to say hello. "Assalaamu'alaikum, bro." Said Dion. Still, given the girl's reply was not memorable like.

Maybe she thought that Dion as other men are just fun teasing. We also already know that men have enough to do for fun and pleasure seductive woman. That is stamped veiled girl told Dion that always greeted with a greeting. Although it was never covered girls like it if Dion say hello, but Dion did not hurt that his greeting was not returned, even she does not reciprocate with cynical eyes. Every day, every time I met her was veiled, Dion always say hello although never returned the girl. In fact, Dion never get shit out of her, but Dion still does not hurt.

When an answer in the form of insults, Dion simply said, "Sorry, it's just a prayer for the greeting, brother." Hearing that answer, it was just silent scarf girls. Over time, Dion also determines the name of the girl. That girl named Putri. After several months of running errands in the city, Dion received a call from headquarters to Jakarta to give a report. Dion went back to Jakarta for a few weeks.

Meanwhile, in the city where Dion temporary duty, she did not feel anything. However, as time passed, Dian, she covered it, just realized that there was something odd with the day-to-day in its path. Yes, Dian feel there are parts missing. He also realized that there was no longer the man who likes to say hello to him. Apparently, Dian missed greetings that are often spoken by Dion. Initially, it did not even bother greeting Dian Dion, but now even miss greeting Dian Dion.

Several weeks passed, Dian also never get greetings from Dion and Dian was almost desperate for the formula used to say Dion. Until one day, out of the back, the sound of a gentle greeting once. Yes, the usual greeting Dian heard greetings from Dion. Greetings from Dion was rewarded with a soft greeting. "Wa'alaikum Salam, brother. How are you? Where the hell ? Long time no see. "That reply Dian catapult hearing back greetings from Dion.

Now, that surprised even Dion as Dian answered softly. A soft answer from Dian coupled with her sweet face increasingly making Dion happy. Answer posed Dian makes both Dion and Dian increasingly familiar. And finally, the relationship Dian and Dion had a happy ending. Both insane man in a relationship of husband and wife.

The above true story is proof that if given the greeting sincere and honest to anyone who would bring peace to accept. What an inspiring story of true love.

True Story Diary Wife

It is 5 years old marriage to Mia. Five years open a little and is a difficult time in our marriage. Increasingly, there is no match between us. We often fight over things that are very small. Today is my wife's birthday. However, on her birthday, we had a fight because my wife woke late. Kiss on the forehead in the morning was past just because I'm upset. I immediately went to the office. Later that night, my wife called to ask me to dinner at home, but I did not care.

Office hours were over, I had just got home from work at 10 pm because I had to overtime and certainly than mending overtime upset at home alone. Eventually, I even got home. I got home, I went straight in without waiting for my wife opened the door. As I entered, I saw the face of my wife who was sleeping on the living room couch because he was waiting for me. At the sight of his sleeping, I mumble to myself, "It's beautiful wife. He's been married for 5 years, it is still beautiful. "

I immediately went to the room. On the dresser, I saw my wife's diary. For years my wife wrote this grief in this book and I was not allowed to see it. Now, time for me to see contents of my wife's diary. In my wife's diary, written a lot of outpouring of the heart which was written by my wife.

"Thank God, have you sent him to me. He has become my first boyfriend and it will be my last boyfriend."

"Not intentionally I saw him having dinner with another woman, laughing affectionately. God, I hope he does not turn away from me."

"God, I was approached by a woman who once had dinner with him. Woman insulted and told that my boyfriend had an affair with him. Strengthen your servant Lord."

"God, he proposed. Provide guidance for the decisions I have to take."


"One out after he proposed, I was legitimately be his wife. Thank you God."


It was a few notes in the diary of my wife. I really do not longer hold back tears reading the diary of my wife. My wife to strong in unconditional love. After that, I went into the living room to kiss my wife. When I kissed my wife woke up and I said, "Excuse me, my wife. I love you. Happy birthday"

Well, that's the true stories of the beauty of love. May be useful for you.

Share this

0 Comment to "Knowing About True Story"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.