Friday, December 9, 2011

Rigid face disappointment


Rigid face disappointment - Her good friends, be seriously with this ...

My Lord the Most Open Heart,

This little lover of life is not always easy,
but he persisted.

Because I am convinced that

For every sorrow, thou prepare my happiness.

That is why, today I ask that
Your power courage to keep hoping -
even more impossible for me disappointed,
to look forward only to you -
and not to men who easily broken,
and to be happy to receive the smallest result
the expectation maximization.

Indeed, if I surrender to your was my God,
all mistakes are usefull mypointed.

So today I will learn,
to accept mistakes and failures
You allow that happen,
as a blessing to be thankful,
which my closed to answer my prayers.

Lord, I beseech thee to bless my seriously today,
to be a brave person to face disappointment.

Aamiin

--------------------------

If because of busyness,
You do not have time to write 'Aamiin',
You may want to'Like 'status
Your participation as a sign
in our common prayer and hope.

Thanks and greetings super,

Share this

0 Comment to "Rigid face disappointment"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.