Monday, December 19, 2011

FACING PEACE hater


FACING PEACE hater

My friends who loved the Lord, niatkanlah this as a personal plan today ...

Maintaining the Lord Almighty,

I know that if thou deign noble, no anything and anyone who can resist Thy will.

I knew that nothing could be low, if I avoid the decency to debased.

And I was not low. I personally creation and soul and your love.

Maybe I'd be sad or yesterday, maybe I was remiss here and there, or out of control in anger about this and that, but I still seek the good of souls.

So, my Lord the Most Creating Forms,

I beg of thee to make thee my patience, as peacemakers liver and companion smile, in the face sentences of scorn and sneering face of the haters.

Kindness is for people who are good at heart, and evil is for people who are bad heart.

I am a beautiful soul who loved God, and no hatred can hurt me.

My friend, be strong himself in this life is not easy, to say whether ...

Trust me grow up, if I focus on I can do, and not on who I'm worried about

Amin.

Share this

0 Comment to "FACING PEACE hater"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.