Monday, December 26, 2011

CLEANING THE THE TOILET FOR MONEY BOOK


CLEANING THE THE TOILET FOR MONEY BOOK

My story will be your work experience since you youth ? Hmm ... starting from the high school, huh ? In 1975, the first child of the family as a simple soldier in Semarang, I received a scholarship to high school in Chicago - American, for 2 year - in class 2-3. Due to insufficient pocket money, I have to work for extra money to buy books.

I started by walking around my home placement, by offering services to clean the toilets, bathrooms, kitchen, and carpet in homes in the complex. From cleaning the house, I caught the 'class' a grass cutter, after finish the park, and a house painter.

At night, I also worked as a cleaner kitchen and restaurant floor. When the long holiday, I was cutting grass in the highway median. And at night, I was painting for sale through the gallery near the house. At each end of the week, I display my paintings at supermarket parking lot - during the day,  hot, without a roof; the hope there are mothers who will buy one or two of my paintings.

I continue when I return to America on a scholarship program S2, to finance the life is not cheap as a student at Indiana University (Bloomington) in America. LIFE IS NOT EASY, but if we live it with sincerity, the difficulty will be memorable in our lives when facilitated by the Lord.

Thus, "As difficult as our journey whatever, the important thing is to continue the journey."

We're going up. Insha Allah.

Loving you all as always

Share this

0 Comment to "CLEANING THE THE TOILET FOR MONEY BOOK"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.