Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BECOMING A MORE PERSONAL NOTE


BECOMING A MORE PERSONAL NOTE - Her good friends,

On this beautiful morning, pray it for yourself ...

Today, I will let go of my fears about myself, so that more attention was directed to the person and the good work that is more promising.

Today, I will pay more attention to the needs of other people I respect, and to happy with myfresh in helping them.

Today, I'd be more concerned with the good wishes of family and neighbor.

God, I hope you approve of my efforts to apply more compassionate to the family and my neighbor, so I deserve more attention from them.

For indeed, the attention that I gave is the attention that will be received back.

And may it make me worthy of the best attention from you, my Lord.

Spare me, make me beloved family and my neighbor, and good of my life.

Aamiin

Share this

0 Comment to "BECOMING A MORE PERSONAL NOTE"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.