Thursday, December 15, 2011

JUST FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT


JUST FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT

Her good friends,
in the morning is ripe for this good effort, make it your sentence that you convey to the Lord ...

My Lord the Most paved,

I know that "Whatever be my focus, will grow."

So if I focus on a good lesson, I'll be educated.

If I focus on that make me able, I'll go up a class in this life, according to my ability classes.

And if I focus on the godness heart and life of my neighbor, I will be the leader of the stature missed each other.

God ... that's why, I ask your blessings for my efforts today, to make me focus on just that important to me, that make me valuable to the family and neighbor.

Hopefully with him, my God, Most Gracious ...

Starting today you made ​​me the person of peace in sincerity, strong above adversity, thankful in the good fortune, and remain humble in success.

May God devise measures that wonderful for you, to answer to your prayers above.

Aamiin

Share this

0 Comment to "JUST FOCUS ON THE IMPORTANT"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.