Monday, December 26, 2011

BE A WHOLE PERSON whose energy


BE A WHOLE PERSON whose energy

Her good friends, On this beautiful morning, and say this seriously own as your sentence ...

My God That So Strong, I was energetic beings, with which you expect me to use it for my kindness and good neighbor. But, in my daily, go watch me floating You have no energy and it worked like without bones, but very powerful when angry and worried about the little things are not important.

My Lord the Almighty,

Give my efforts to live in a good pattern, to pick out the good as the content of my heart and mind, so strong that my body and my mental alacrity. Hopefully with my body strength and mental alertness, I became more fit for the life of a powerful and full of joy, which produce physical well-being and glory of the soul.

Lord, I ask you to spare me from the life of the weak and the losers.

Aamiin.

Share this

0 Comment to "BE A WHOLE PERSON whose energy"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.