Friday, December 9, 2011

My Dreams My Memories


My Dreams My Memories - It's a matter of Dreams ... and memories. For a long time, the further step more and more dreams we have reach. Many also question the unforgettable memories that may already be obsolete in an increasingly time-consuming step further leave all our memories.

Dreams ... talking about dreams, everyone would have a dream that is so beautiful, so also with me of course:). Maybe sometimes dreams do not like the fact that we encounter in every day. Each of us is beginning to open eyes, to see the sun, the beauty of the morning dew and the noise of the streets who are increasingly making us bored.

Dreams ... a work of us who can not escape from a desire. Where there is desire, there is the road that we must go through either barrier, obstacle will definitely have our eyes. But ... the realization of a dream is a must for us.

All, in life will leave a memory of its own. Memories of playing with friends, relatives and even a true friend. Well ... Quote of time we can not turn back, but ... how we can remember all the memory we have ever gone through. All there is a limit ....

For that reason, I made ??this ... to remember all my dreams, how far I went ... and how much have I forgotten memories ....

Blue sky, clouds can be closed ... but, good memories will not be able to escape the memories forever. Friends of ... Brother ... Friends ... all will leave us someday ...

Recall all the wonderful memories with them, remember them ketikakalian miss them off every time who left in a memory and memories.

I Love this life, but ... I cann't hold my life too long. B'cause this life is The God have it ...

Share this

0 Comment to "My Dreams My Memories"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.