Saturday, December 17, 2011

How Manage for Management Team ?


How Manage for Management Team ? - Last week, Mrs. Ani told me that the Management Team received a request between 400 MT to 500 invitations to speak from within and outside the country every month.

However, management only received 10 MT per month appointment to speak professionally, so I am more free to serve tens of millions of my best friends for free.

For that, I ask for understanding the friends who feel disappointed with the lack of time, or not incompatibility of professional fees set by our Management Team.

I really hope that my service colleagues and MTSC on television, the internet and other public media can be happy you FREE OF CHARGE.

Let us be grateful for the sincere friendship and mutual praise on this blog

May God make our friendship is a bright spot's our way of life is more peaceful, happy, and prosperous.

Aamiin

Share this

0 Comment to "How Manage for Management Team ?"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.