Thursday, December 22, 2011

BECOME EASIER TO FORGIVE THE PERSONAL OTHERS


BECOME EASIER TO FORGIVE THE PERSONAL OTHERS 

Her good friends, In this peaceful morning, the intention is for you ...
My Lord the Most Just, you may not permit anyone else hurt me, without my breeding plans. Because it should be, do not be hard for me to forgive the man who accidentally hurt either, especially those who love me. Because, ...

Love is a gentle sense of prowess. I do not need to be reluctant to forgive the people who are not good, because only a big heart that is able to forgive people who do not deserve forgiveness.

What my Lord hath care, Allow my efforts today to become more forgiving, so that my heart and mind free from sadness, anger, and desire for revenge. Indeed, forgive save myself from the damage caused by hatred.

Make peace my heart, clear your vision, so you can easily see and accomplish a gift that you provide to keikhlasanku to forgive.

Aamiin

Loving you all as always

Share this

0 Comment to "BECOME EASIER TO FORGIVE THE PERSONAL OTHERS"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.