Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whether the wealth ?


american dollar


Whether the wealth ? - After midday, a young friend who guarded mosque at Ahmad Yani airport, I stopped and asked,

Hi sir, tell me what is wealth?

For a moment I looked at her, smiling with the full awareness that this is not a 

question, but the exam.

Three major huh?, I started ...

The first is faith.

He muttered praises to God.

The second is a peaceful soul.

He nodded in, while saying the Lord's name again.

And third, is a benefit for others.

His face broke out with a wide smile, calling on the name of God, and grabbed and 

hugged me beyond the closet shoe care, and pray for salvation for my trip and my 

mother.

I thank you, pray for her kindness, and passed in the contemplation of emotion.

Our friend had been understated, more testing I, rather than matching knowledge.

And my heart sink low and deep, knowing God just use an humble friend, to remind me 

to maintain modesty.

A good friend of my heart,

Let us maintain humility.

Not what or who glorify us, but God.

Humility is a form of prayer that can not be rejected by God.

Share this

0 Comment to "Whether the wealth ?"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.