Friday, January 27, 2012

Pray for a better future

Pray for a better future

Pray for a better future - DO NOT CANCEL YOUR OWN PRAYER

My friends who have often wondered whether the prayers and hopes have been heard by God, say this as your sentence itself ...

The Lord is Forgiving, Recently I realized that I often act like I forget that You are All-Knowing, so careful that I used to pray to Thee - well I used to feel envy and hatred to the neighbor, and thoughts which I used to arrange my prayer to Thee - well I used to think the plans are not honest.

Lord, forgive me, that without realizing it had lowered the value of prayer, and do not respect my hope in You. Forgive me that mixes prayers with noble feelings and a bad plan in my heart and mind. Today, I ask you to give me the energy to clean my heart and mind of the things that are not clean, which can cancel the prayer and hope itself.

Hopefully with him, you better be willing to answer prayer and meet my expectations. God, lover of these little jaded with the lack of clarity of respect of life to me, hopefully with all this was my day you took me out of my predicament, and put me in a peaceful and prosperous life.


"The more you pray, the better for those who pray." Please You 'Like' as a sign of your participation in our common prayer this morning, and if you have time, please provide additional Aamiin or special prayer for you and your beloved family. May God hasten the answer to the prayers and hopes of our hearts.

Aamiin

Share this

0 Comment to "Pray for a better future"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.