Monday, January 9, 2012

FRIENDLY TO THE DIFFICULTY, IN ORDER BY CONVENIENCE FRIENDLY



FRIENDLY TO THE DIFFICULTY, IN ORDER BY CONVENIENCE FRIENDLY

FRIENDLY TO THE DIFFICULTY, IN ORDER BY CONVENIENCE FRIENDLY - My friends who miss the ability to simplify life, say this as your sentence itself .

My Lord the Most Just,

Whatever you want I enjoyed with ease, always require me to work hard to overcome 

adversity.

TROUBLE IS A REQUIREMENT FOR CONVENIENCE.

So mercy my efforts to not faint of heart because of the difficulty, but instead be 

grateful, because it is an opportunity for me to achieve the ability to facilitate 

my life.

I will reduce complaints, I will work with sincerity, I will be patient in waiting 

for results, and I will always wear my friendly face, that thou make me the person 

who gracefully into my firm.

God, power to the sharpness my god today to apply more friendly to the difficulty, 

in order to ease policies more friendly to me.

Aamiin

Let us seek as many ways to make the efforts and our prayers are answered properly 

and more quickly.

"The greater the number of people who ask, the better for the asking."

If because of busy, you do not have time to write 'Aamin' or another message, please 

you 'Like' as a sign of your participation in our prayers this morning.

Thanks and greetings super,

Share this

0 Comment to "FRIENDLY TO THE DIFFICULTY, IN ORDER BY CONVENIENCE FRIENDLY"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.