Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS BY OTHERS


FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS


FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS BY OTHERS

His good friend, let's say this as your sentence itself ...

My God the Merciful,

Hopefully you proud with my efforts to become a great personal future.

And hopefully you too proud and bless my efforts to become more independent of the 

doubt and ridicule others for their dreams and plans.

because,

Restrictions set by others to me, will not be my limit, if I do not accept it as a 

limitation.

Their limitations, is not my limit.

So I'll learn and work to surpass that had been considered by others and by myself, 

as that is not possible.

Areas that may be the responsibility-I replied, and I hope you put me in the area 

which is not possible for many people, but who very easily - perhaps to You.

So I ask you to give power to my firm today, for free from the limitations of 

others.

Lord, deliver me to the soul up into the sky of peace, and stood firm in the regal 

authority, and who remained prostrate with the spoiled hearts to Thee.

Indeed, if I close with You, then it is impossible for me to open wide.

Aamiin

"The greater the number of people who ask, the better for the asking."

If because of busy, you do not have time to write 'Aamin' or another message, please 

you 'Like' as a sign of your participation in our prayers on the first Monday 

morning of this new year.

Thanks and greetings super,

Share this

0 Comment to "FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS BY OTHERS"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.