Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freeing FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS RIDE FOR LIFE CLASS


Hight class people

Freeing FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS RIDE FOR LIFE CLASS - Think small, fear of being wrong, and ridiculed the good advice, will draw a person 

only to the little jobs that the results will be complained.

What we need is the liberation of the mind, trying to counsel who had escalate to 

others, and willing to accept the possibility of a logical impact of the effort to 

succeed.

So, my good heart, say this as your sentence itself ...

My Lord the Most Open Heart,

Deliver the feelings and thoughts of doubt and fear, and I make peace in receiving 

good advice and tried, so I hasten to work with the direction that rose and rose.

Because really, life is never flat.

If I'm not going up, I'm definitely down.

And a sign that I'm down, is a long and bersambungnya complaints about the weakness 

of my life.

So on this day full of possibilities, mercy my efforts to free the feelings and 

thoughts of

Share this

0 Comment to "Freeing FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS RIDE FOR LIFE CLASS"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.