Saturday, January 28, 2012

TO PROSPER, GIVING BECAUSE ALTHOUGH NOT HAVE ANY

TO PROSPER, GIVING BECAUSE ALTHOUGH NOT HAVE ANY

TO PROSPER, GIVING BECAUSE ALTHOUGH NOT HAVE ANY - My friends who are longing ANSWER Lord of the prayer and hope for the welfare of themselves and their families, let's say your sentence is a sentence-own ...

My God, Most Gracious,

You want me to be a generous person, whose heart is easy to feel sorry for my neighbor to live weakness, and that gives them the things that be the answer to their prayer. Today, please allow me to implement new ways to be a good soul that you note the prayers and hopes, by trying to give help to others HOWEVER I do not even have what I want to give.

BECAUSE,


If I have not needed by my neighbor who suffers, who is ALSO true that I needed help, Thou Almighty Rich will give it, so I'm a generous person. Because of You, attitude is more important than cheap flaws. And that's the magic of giving. My desire to give, is the beginning of the gift to me. And my gift is to further my reasons.

My God the Merciful,

The steps of my personal projects today are :


  1. Clarify the type and my way to help my neighbor.
  2. Finding a way for me to be able to deliver aid, although I have not actually had wanted to give.
  3. Think of a way to help not just weaken and lazy they are my help.

My God Almighty Love Me, I ask you to smile with a funny but sincere attempt at this, because I still own shortcomings but want to help. Hopefully you made me rich by her ability to help, with which you also improve the life of me and my family who I love very this. "The more you pray, the better for those who pray."

Please You 'Like' as a sign of your participation in our common prayer this morning, and if you have time, please provide additional Aamiin or special prayer for you and your beloved family. May God make our togetherness is as easygoing and penyegeran answer to the prayers and hopes of our hearts.

Aamiin

Share this

0 Comment to "TO PROSPER, GIVING BECAUSE ALTHOUGH NOT HAVE ANY"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.