Sunday, February 26, 2012

Example of a philosophical question, but it was a rhetorical question

Example of a philosophical question, but it was a rhetorical question

Example of a philosophical question, but it was a rhetorical question - If there are people who nag and always ask that all kinds, the real philosophical question, but that takes time and thought the field to answer, but you do not want to talk or do not have much time , went something like this lightly, but the answer is super smart ...
How long will I be patient ?
Until the monkey spawn.

How long will I be honest ?
Until the cows sing.

How long will I be loved ?
Until the poco-poco vera.

Until when I faithful ?
Until the glass to decompose.

How long will I ask ?
Until you know shame.

How long will I find the answer ?
Until now, you stop asking questions.

When I stop asking ?

When you act ?

When I act ?

Right now.

Why ?

Try, which forwards you the answer. What is your answer ? You should know, that I was smiling so wide, and laugh at the expression on your face that unyu-unyu hold  that resentment. He he ... Human beings are diverse. If we are all the same, life would be boring. Love one another. They are forming the beauty of our lives.

Share this

0 Comment to "Example of a philosophical question, but it was a rhetorical question"

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment here, admin.